Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Breena Wilde ~ Writer Incognito

Breena Wilde is a pen name. My real name is something else. And I've written several books successfully under that name.

It's weird being the new kid on the block all over again. Weird good. It reminds me of how far I've come. It excites me to experience meeting new friends and growing a fan base.

Plus, it gives me anonymity.

It allows me to see the writing world from a new perspective.

Like I said. It's weird. But good.


















Blurred Lines ~ now available
Click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, where did the name Breena Wilde come from? How did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The name doesn't mean anything special. It just sort of came to me. I'd been thinking about pen names for a while. It popped in my head. I liked it. Thought of others, but kept coming back to Breena Wilde. Ta Da. :)

    ReplyDelete