Saturday, July 27, 2013

Crossed Lines - volume 3 - Blurred LInes



Just want to say thank you to those who've stopped by and told me how much they're enjoying the Blurred Lines series.

Cadence, John Zane, and John Cruze are three very exciting, interesting characters. There's a lot more to come from each of them.

And, SURPRISE!!! Volume 3, Crossed Lines, will be out July 30th. So be sure to keep an eye out for it. And please, if you love it, leave a review. It makes my day to read what you think of the characters and the story.

(((hugs)))

And have you decided. Are you Team Zane or Team Cruze???








10 comments:

  1. Great news! Thanks, And i'm Team Cruze :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read #3 July28th. when is #4 coming out?
    And.. I am team Zane and Cruze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely team Cruze!!!
    Can't wait for #4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!!! Volume 4, Dirty Lines will be out August 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hooked how many series will there be? I can't decide ifI am team Cruze or Zane. Oddly I am meaning towards Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zane team all the way. Cruze is sweet and all, but Zane is something else. I believe that there is a lot about Zane that we do not know yet, but I surely hope that we will find out soon.

    You did a great job! I need to start on the reviews so that my readers could meet one fine specimen of a man:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cafebiblioart - Thanks so much for reading. And if you want me to stop by your blog and say HI, let me know. I'd be glad to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally team ZANE! when will #5 be available?

    ReplyDelete