Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Welcome and Blurred Line

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

My name is Breena Wilde. I write New Adult. I have 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 million books.

My novel, The Wrong John will be available this month.

Here's the cover and summary:



Hooking has four important rules. 
Cash only. 
Use protection. 
Carry mace.
Don’t fall in love. 

Twenty-year-old Cadence lives by the rules. They keep her alive, and they keep her heart protected. But when she agrees to take one last job to get out from under her pimp, she discovers some of the rules might be worth breaking.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the whole novel. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can I finally read #3? I devoured the first 2 in no time and I'll die if I can't read the next one asap. Please say it'll be available soon. PLEASE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll be available soon - like the next couple of weeks. =)Thanks so much for reading.

    ReplyDelete